I'm back (sort of)

Thanks for your emails and kind words as I have taken a bloggining break for a few weeks. I can say that I graduated with my doctorate degree and have taken some time to recoup from the craziness. I have had to make some tough decisions about keeping my time in perspective and getting my family back into a normal routine. But never fear, I'm not going anywhere. I'll be back at more great deals and things you should snag.

I'm happy to report that hubby & I recently held our annual yard sale. This year we sold many of the toilery items that I post for you here. Let's just say we did well & went on a vacation with our spoils.

Well, I look forward to chatting with you all soon. Thanks for checking in & letting me know that you missed the blog. You keep me going! I'll be recruiting some financial divas to help me scout out good deals in the upcoming months. If you're interested, send me an email & I'll let you know what I'm thinking.

0 comments: