Intro: Off We Go!

I’m just absolutely thrilled to get this blog started. For the last few weeks I have greatly anticipated meeting here with you. I am an avid deal seeker, money-maker, and self proclaimed financial diva. I am both a new mom and a graduate student. In my spare time (yeah right! Did you catch the part about me being a new mom?) my husband & I have a successful real estate investment business and do financial counseling. So what makes me a financial diva? I LOVE using money to the best of my abilities and not to toot my own horn or anything but I’m getting pretty good at it. During our time together we’ll talk all things money: saving, investing, making money and how to pass on what you discover to future generations. It’s a sort of women’s network of savvy financial principles. Won’t you join me on becoming a financial diva?

0 comments: