Making Money: Take surveys

I'd mentioned in a previous post about how I have been taking a few online surveys for a number of years. I wanted to share with you one of my very favorite companies, Pinecone Research.

I LOVE this company & have always found them super reputable. You usually get $3 for every survey which typically last between 5-15 minutes online. It's not all that much but you get to learn about new products about to hit the market. I've also received products sent to my home to test out & report back.

The company is very exclusive, usually by invitation only but they are actually recruiting for new participants right now on their site. I know that they are seeking out 18-24 years old individuals for sure and others as needed. Hurry & stick your name in their database before they take this recruitment offer down. If you have the demographics of what they're looking for, they will contact you via email after a few days.

0 comments: