New Printable Coupons for June '09



One of my favorite coupon sites has updated their printable coupons for the month of June- yippie! As you may have noticed in the past, these coupons seem to change regularly are almost always not available any longer once a certain number of people have printed them. Even if I don't know that I'll use the item, I usually print them. One of my grocery stores still doubles coupons so it's worth it to print off the low amounts too. On more than one occasion I waited to print mine right before a sale only to find them gone.

Each time you print coupons from this site or the toolbar on the right you support this site (go you!) & you get to do it for free. As always, each coupon can be printed twice from each computer you own. Simply print the coupons once, hit the back button, then refresh your screen.

Here's some good coupons I see:

  • Kraft cheese $1/2 - these have been great to pair up with Target and Food Lion sales which let you use (1) manufacturer's coupon in addition to (1) store coupon
  • Betty Crocker warm delights $.50/1
  • Betty Crocker frosting $.50/1
  • Chex Mix $0.50/1- this is always going on sale at my grocery store
  • Minute rice $.50/1- I love this one because when my store triples coupons I get this for free

These are the best deals for my household but there are many more. I'll keep you posted on the next coupon site update! Until then, print away!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the website www.smartsource.com, the have great printable coupons as well!