Deal Alert: Free stuff at Harris Teeter

I just returned from Harris Teeter (yippie!) & wanted to let you know right away about a fantastic deal going on:

Some Unilever products are on sale: Buy $15, get $5 coupon good towards your next order.
Included in the deal are Lawry's marinade, Hellmans mayo, Lipton, and Knorr rice/ pasta sides & some others but you'll have to look into that.

I bought:

  • (3) Lawry's marinades (on sale buy one get one free BOGO) & used .50/1 coupons from a recent insert
  • (4) Knorr rice dishes (on sale BOGO) & used .75/2 coupons from a recent insert (7/27 RP I believe)

Anyway since my Harris Teeter is tripling coupons, I paid $0.43 for three marinades & all four rice dishes were free!

But wait, the best part is that I got the $5 off coupon at the end of my order. The $15 is BEFORE coupons & VIC savings. So, I repeat I spent $0.43 & got back $5~ oh happy day!

0 comments: