Do you have the stomach for this market?

My husband had a new awareness a few days back & as I ponder it more and more, I get excited....

Difficult times like the one are country is now in are extremely challenging. I can enjoy the luxury of my youth knowing that things will likely change, but such is not the case for all Americans. I, like everyone else, am very concerned for the future of our nation, my family investments, etc. But I am also secretly excited. Here's why:

Did you know that the largest birthing of millionaires in the United States was during the Great Depression? Can you believe that a time of such economic hardship would produce such a overwhelming result! Who knows? This difficult time could produce a radical blessing for you too! Here's a call to be really smart with your money, vigilant, with eyes wide open. Great opportunities are always in our midst, even in financial craziness!

0 comments: