Here's what I'm stirring up- Deals for 10/5/08- 10/11



I am out of town on a mini getaway this weekend with my darling hubby. I couldn't leave you hangin with such a great upcoming CVS week, but for the sake of time, I'm only doing CVS today. I should get to Walgreens near the beginning of next week. In the meantime, if you have a blog with Walgreens deals leave a comment with your link below.

CVS


If you have the right coupons, CVS is your store this week! Here are a few good snags & a few money making strategies:


  1. Ascencia Breeze meter, $14.99. Use up to $30/1 (3/16 & 6/1 SS). Spend $0 out of pocket (oop) and get $10 Extrabucks back= free + $10 profit after coupon and extrabucks! (Limit 1)

  2. Always Infinity Pads, $4.98. Spend $4.98 oop and get $4.98 Extrabucks back= free (Limit 1)

  3. Glaceau Vitamin water 32oz, $2.29. Spend $2.29 oop and get $2.29 Extrabucks back= free (Limit 1)
  4. Bic soleil razor or cartridges, $5.99. Use $2/1 Bic Internet printable. Spend $3.99 oop and get $4 Extrabucks back= free + $0.01 profit (Limit 5)

  5. Lady Speed Stick, $1.99. Use 0.50/1 coupon (9/28). Spend $1.49 oop and get $1 extrabuck back= $0.49 (limit 5)

  6. Centrum Cardio Vitamins, $9.99. Buy (2) and use (2) $3/2 (7/8 RP). Spend $13.98 oop and get $4 extrabucks back plus file for a $9.99 rebate (9/7 RP)= two free vitamins after coupons, extrabucks and rebate! (This deal is only good thru 10/5 since the rebate ends then)

*If you're new to CVS, check out my step-by-step guide in how to do a CVS shop- it's a must read!



There are some other decent deals but this is what I'm looking at this week. What good deals do you see? List a comment or link to your blog with scenarios below.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for your great deals and info!! I have started to post weekly deals at Walgreens on my blog. (Thanks for letting me share.) You can check it out at:

http://thecoupongame.blogspot.com

or click on my name above to go straight there.

I love your blog and check it daily. Have a great getaway!! :)