I have made peace with the coupon Nazi!

A month or so ago, I read a comment from one of you about a coupon Nazi. in your store. You know what I mean. It's the "I'm gonna get you" kind of person at the check out counter that assumes because you are using coupons and getting an amazing deal, you are doing something wrong.

Well, after much tongue biting, smiles, and patience, I think I might have won over a coupon Nazi. Just in case this person frequents blogs I will refrain from telling you where. Here's what happened...

The other day, I am shopping in a certain store and she comes walking down the aisle. Uh oh, I thought, she's seen my coupons. But she smiled and asked if I had the flyer for this week's deals. Yes I did. Do you know what happened next? She informed of a great deal running that week. I couldn't believe it. Had the sky turned purple? She said that she'd been clipping coupons and had done the deal herself 5 or 6 times.

So, the lesson... hang in there fellow couponers. Even coupon Nazis come around (well hopefully anyway).

0 comments: