I'll be so happy when this election is over!

I can hardly wait until tomorrow night when this election is finally over. It seems like it has gone on forever! Hubby and I attempted to vote early this past Saturday but when we realized the line in our small town wrapped twice around the elections building, we decided to pass until Tuesday. Nevertheless, I am about up to my eyeballs in political junkmail and over the recorded telephone calls! But all is not lost. The right to vote means a lot to us & I am excited to see what happens. I'll be especially glad to not receive any more random recordings or watch the political ads.

Looking at Deal Saving Mom, I found some great incentives to vote that I wanted to share:

These stores are offering incentives to voters on Tuesday, November 4th:
Starbucks – Get a free tall 12-oz. cup of brewed coffee. Limit one per customer. If you live in an area that does not provide proof of voting, stores will operate on the honor system.

Krispy Kreme – Get a free star-shaped donut with red, white, and blue sprinkles when you show them your “I voted” sticker. Participating stores only, so you may want to call ahead.

Ben & Jerry’s – Get a free scoop of ice cream from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Limit one per customer.

0 comments: