Side Note: Looking for Americans who work abroad

Hi,

I know this is a huge side note from what I'm normally writing about here. As you may know, I am finishing up my dissertation on the cultural identity in Americans who work abroad. As part of my research, I am looking for 400+ Americans who currently work abroad (often called expatriates) to take an online survey.

I'm targeting those folks who are working, serving, or pursuing educational or diplomatic endeavors abroad, preferably between 6 months and 5 years. Do you know any? If so, could you please forward this link: Online Survey for American Expatriates

The survey should take approximately 15 minutes to complete and those who finish it will be entered for a fun drawing.

Thanks for your help!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Just double checking, my MIL and FIL are home now after working for 18 months in Germany. Prior to that, they worked 2 years in Barcelona - but they are not currently overseas. I'm sure they would be happy to take the survey if they qualify.

The Financial Diva said...

oh fooey! I really do need folks overseas at the moment. I am looking at how Americas adjust while abroad. There is a readjustment that occurs upon entry back into the US so I'm afraid that they've already changed again! Thanks!