The Freebie Roundup: The Top 10 Freebie List


Seems like I always have a new freebie coming in my mailbox. What a treat! I wanted to share my top 10 freebies that I have found recently. Also, today @ 10 am, the first 100 people to enter a UPC from a qualifying Rimmel product below will get a free case compliments of Lucky magazine. Qualifying items: Exaggerate Full Colour Eye Definer, Glam'Eyes Mascara, Lasting Finish Mineral Powder. Enter @ 10am here.











The Top 10

Free Sample ~ Pantene ProV
Free 14 supply of nature made vitamins

Free Attune probiotic bar

(first 100 daily)

Free sample Airborne seasonal
Playtex nurser drop-in bottle (BPA Free)
Biore Skin care sample (Walmart)
Huggies Potty Training Success DVD
Free pack of stride gum for participation in a mock trial (choose settle). This one is cute!
25 free business cards + free shipping (only a limited number given)

10 issues, 1 year, of More Magazine


8 issues, 1 year, of Traditional Home








0 comments: