Olay coupon & more great triple coupons news for local readers!

Sara found a printable $5 coupon, yippie. I'm pretty sure there is an Olay deal coming up soon so print away!

I found an offer for a $5 coupon at olaydefinityoffer.com.
You fill out the quick survey and address info and they will send you a $5 coupon


Also, good news for local readers. It seems as though Farm Fresh is now tripling coupons. Good golly Miss Molly! I went by to check for myself. It looks like they are tripling up to 25 coupons per day, up to two like coupons per order, and up to $1.00!!! I'm not sure yet if they are accepting internet printables. Anyone know? This should make for some pretty incredible shopping since Harris Teeter only triples up to $0.99 and who has a coupon for $0.99?
(Thanks for the heads up Sara D.)

0 comments: