Staples 1 cent deals- end today!

Staples is having a Back-To-School Sale in-store [view your local ad] with some items for one penny. The following deals are available in-store thru today only:

  • Purell 0.5 oz bottle= $0.01

  • 2-Pocket Paper Folder= $0.01

  • Dixon #2 Yellow Pencils 8-pack= $0.01

  • 1/2" and 1" Simply Poly Assorted Binders= $0.25

  • Pentel Retractable Assorted Highlighters= FREE after easy rebate

  • 96/20 Bright Staples Brand printer paper= $1.99 after easy rebate

  • Staples Multi-use Paper 8 1/2" x 11" Case (10 reams). Buy 2 cases (20 reams) for $77.98 - $38.99 easy rebate = $38.99 for 2 cases (20 reams)
Thanks Mall-Rat & kingofdeal at slickdeals

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I very rarely look at the staples ads. Since looking at this blog, I am challenged to look for more bargains and I am a husband. Most of the time my wife looks for these deals. I am excited. I know this says a womens guide but I am enjoying this one.