Money making Opportunity: Market Research Groups (Wilson, NC)

I just got a phone call to participate in a market research study that pays $75 bucks- yippie! I'd heard about a local company that did these focus group studies but had never been selected for one of their projects. I've done these in the past and really enjoyed them. It was a very easy way to make money & fun to share my opinions.

Anyway, I told the lady that I would share the opportunity for some of the readers since I knew many of the local folks. The study below is for residents of Wilson, NC only and deals something with phone, internet, and/ or cable services. L & E Research will be conducting two in-person focus groups in Wilson next week and are looking for more participants, especially men. If you are interested or know someone who is, you can contact them directly on their website & the representative will call to ask you some follow-up questions. If you are selected, maybe I'll see you there next week!

0 comments: